The perfect combination of luxury and comfort with all the features and functionality, we’ve created a truly off-grid capable camper that is ready for action and adventure.
It’s not until you’ve climbed onto the SE’s queen-size pillow top mattress that you realise just how luxurious the Reconn R2 SE is.
Be the envy of the camp group, when preparing your meals in the Reconn R2 SE’s gourmet kitchen.
– A sleek 3 burner gas cooktop
– Roller door access on the pantry and spice cupboard
– The cutlery drawer is neatly tucked away behind the roller door, allowing for ample bench space.
– A larger black sink with sleek black tapware has also been incorporated into the new design.
– The new dimmable colour-changing strip lights are recessed in the roof of the kitchen and on the new look doors, for enhanced lighting at camp.
It really is the kitchen you never knew you wanted.
The Reconn R2 SE has been designed to go anywhere and stay there longer. A full electrical management system governed by the Simarine Monitoring System keeps your trailer and your gear charged and operational for weeks at a time.
– 1 x 200amp hour lithium battery
– Victron 50amp MPPT smart solar charge
– Victron 30amp 240volt charge
– Victron 30amp DC-DC charger all with Bluetooth connectivity.
– Replenish the power with the 2 X 175w Victron Energy Solar panels mounted on the roof.
The Reconn R2 SE has been designed to tackle the harsh Australian terrain, so you can visit the most off-grid destinations.
The SE has your back with the Cruisemaster ATX coil spring suspension. They’re designed for a lifetime of adventure.
Other features include:
– DO35 off-road hitch 3.5tonne tow pin
– 16” Alloy wheels wrapped in mud terrain tyres
– Go further for longer with 2 x 90L water tanks
From the standard dinette layout, to an internal ensuite, there is an option available to suit your camping needs whatever they may be.