The Reconn Series has always been the class leader in innovation and design functionally. The new Reconn SE model range adds a whole new dimension to the already iconic Reconn R2, R4 and R4T.
The Reconn R4 SE Hypercamper combines absolute luxury and comfort with all the features and functionality you could ever want to create a truly off-grid capable camper that is ready for action and adventure.
It’s not until you’ve climbed onto the SE’s queen size pillow top mattress that you realise just how luxurious the Reconn R4 SE actually is.
It’s the kitchen you never knew you wanted, featuring:
– A sleek 3 burner gas cooktop
– Roller door protection on the pantry and spice cupboard
– The cutlery drawer is neatly tucked away behind the roller door, allowing for ample bench space.
– A larger black sink with sleek black tapware has also been incorporated into the new design.
– The new dimmable colour-changing strip lights are recessed in the roof of the kitchen and on the new look doors, for enhanced lighting at camp.
The new modern design ensuite with waterfall edge features no drain hole, unique non-slip flooring, with a stylish shower curtain, and black shower features, to compliment. All the comforts of home including plumbed hot water.
The Reconn R4 SE has been designed to go anywhere and stay there longer. A full electrical management system governed by the Simarine Monitoring System keeps your trailer and your gear charged and operational for weeks at a time.
– 1 x 200amp hour Zeal Lithium battery
– Victron 50amp MPPT smart solar charge
– Victron 30amp 240volt charge
– Victron 30amp DC-DC charger all with Bluetooth connectivity.
Replenish the power with the 2 X 175w Victron Energy Solar panels mounted on the roof.
The Reconn R4 SE has been designed to tackle the harsh Australian terrain, so you can visit the most off-grid destinations.
The SE has your back with the Cruisemaster ATX Tandem coil spring suspension. They’re designed for a lifetime of adventure.
Other features include:
– DO35 off-road hitch 3.5tonne tow pin
– 16” wheels wrapped in mud terrain tyres
– Go further for longer with 3 x 90L water tanks
Available in either a combined ensuite or bunks options, for whatever your camping needs may be!